Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2016
Engineering Services Exam 2016
Who are looking for Govt. Jobs in India can get every updates over here. Here is new notification related to the latest Government Jobs under Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. There are total no of vacancies 440. Eligible Candidates may apply online form to this website www.upsconline.nic.in. We also shared link below for related to the online process. Opening date for this Govt job is 28 Oct. 16 and closing date is 26 Nov. 16. Other details like Educational Qualification and Selection Process are given below.
UPSC Vacancy details
1). Total no of post- 440
Name of exam – Engineering Service Exam 2017
Group A (civil engineering)
Group B (Mechanical Engineering)
Group A/B (Electrical Engineering)
2) Age limit-Candidates Age should be 21 to 30 Years as on 1/1/2017.
3) Educational qualifications-Candidates should have Passes his/her Degree in Engineering from a any University in Corporate by an Act of the Central of States in India.
4) Selection process – Candidates will be selected on the Basis of Written Examination and Personality test.
5) Application Fee- Candidates belonging to the General Category have to pay Rs.200/and other Category candidates need not to pay anything for these Government Jobs.
6) How to Apply-Eligible Candidates may apply through the official website of UPSC department. Below we share the direct link to apply online.
Start Date of Applying 28/9/16
Last date of payment of fee 25/10/16
Date of Exam 8/1/17.